Tuesday, September 15, 2026

9/15/26 IT DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN

9/15/26 IT DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN

Salvation of the lost is no accident.

Through my reading and studies, I believe it is reasonable to say that for the past 100 years, every social or cultural generation (15-20 years) and a majority of communities in the USA (thanks to outreach programs and mass media capabilities), churches in America could have evangelized and Christianized major portions of our country. Sadly, there has been little vision and limited ability in the pulpits, and even less commitment and fire in the pews.

I think it is fair to say that we are watching our opportunity slip away in these days of "wild confusion." I know the Bible clearly shows us there is coming a time of total societal and governmental collapse. I don't think we will see a national return to Christ. But there can be local and regional "people movements" turning to Christ.

God has given us the tools and the platform, and the freedom to reach our communities for Christ. "Now is the accepted time; today is the day of salvation." There is coming a time when the door will be shut, and a tsunami of judgment will come.

It is already too late to reach some people. It is already too late to do that which God wanted us to do in the past. It is not too late to do that which God is calling us to do now.

Don't wait for a national movement. Don't wait for the better-equipped churches. Don't wait for the high-powered ministries. Don't wait for the popular leaders. Don't wait for highly gifted super-saints.

The big questions are; will there be any enlightened, gifted, self-denying, Spirit filled, Bible believing pastors to equip and lead a rescue mission, and will there be faithful parishioners who will say, "Speak Lord, for Your servant is hearing," and, "Here am I Lord, send me."

When I ask folks, "Are you following Jesus as closely as you can?" they usually say, "I am trying." This means, "NO, I am not!" The pop-phrase, "Do or don't do, there is no try" applies to the person who says he is "trying to follow Jesus as closely as possible."

It has been said, "Walking on water wasn't built in a day." It takes time to "Draw near to God." It takes time to be "Conformed to the image of God's Son." Becoming God's soldier, rescuer, ambassador, disciple takes time, but it begins in a moment of total surrender, and it will be sustained by faithful obedience, followed by times of refreshing, enlightening, confession, submission.

It will come and continue to come through fervent prayer, diligent seeking, full surrender, consistent following.

Hear and heed the call of God.

10/19/26 VOTE FOR AMERICA, NOT AGAINST U.S.

10/19/26 VOTE FOR AMERICA, NOT AGAINST U.S. I am exceedingly glad to be an American. I remember when America was America. We may never see A...