Tuesday, June 30, 2026

6/26/26 IT IS WORTH CONSIDERING

To someone (maybe family, friend, or stranger) who is looking for something that I might help them find. I have some family and friends who need what I am offering, and I know there are countless numbers of strangers who need it also. God loves us so much that He wants us all to have what He has to offer. I know there are folks who read what I write, and maybe God nudges you when you read.

The song says,
"I was lost but now I'm found, I was blind, but now I see."

These are not the words of a braggart or the boastings of a self-made champion.

These are the words of someone who has caused his own shipwreck but was then miraculously rescued by Someone Who made great personal sacrifice to help the lost person.

If you read my posts and if you sense that I might be able to help you find what you want and need in your life, I hope you will contact me. I have found what I need through a personal relationship of faith with Jesus. There are more questions and difficulties than I can overcome, but with Jesus, all things are possible. It does not take a spiritual champion to escape the bondage of disappointment, discouragement, or displacement. If we provide the need, God provides the answer. It is not just a matter of me doing the best I can do it is Christ at work in me, accomplishing that which is impossible for me to accomplish.

If you have honest questions about my beliefs, my relationship with God, my understanding of a meaningful life, please contact me. I hope I can be a blessing to you. All I have to offer you is God's word. But I have found God and His word to always be sufficient.

7/08/26 PROPHECY THAT PROVES PROPHECY

7/08/26 PROPHECY THAT PROVES PROPHECY Prophecy can be given for the purpose of foretelling (warning, instruction, or verification), or for t...