Thursday, September 24, 2026

9/24/26 BE A FREEDOM WARRIOR

9/24/26 BE A FREEDOM WARRIOR

(I have a reason for the first part of this post. Please read the whole article [it is not that long]).

Obama had been elected President a few months before I started posting on Facebook in February 2009. I had warned people about the dangers of electing Obama during his campaign and I continued to address the dangers he brought to the office in January of 2009.

I was very clear in my analysis, but in those days, there was a media protection of Obama and the Democratic Party. It was not unusual for people on FB to be put in FB jail for exercising their freedom of speech. I had FB friends and in-person friends that "unfriended me" because of my honest and accurate postings. I was not being ugly, and I was not twisting the facts. My "friends" disapproved of me posting voicing my concerns about the man who boldly boasted that he was going to Fundamentally Change America. He consistently sought to undermine Christianity, the Bible and Christians. He lied about history. He exalted and promoted Islam. He verbally attacked Israel and the Jews, and this was just the surface of his anti-Americanism.

Not only did my "friends" not like me being open and honest about Obama, but some of them admitted to me that they feared repercussions (legally and socially) for being friends with me on FB. I realize that sounds absurd, but that is how oppressive our society became overnight. In fact, such social and institutional and governmental censoring continued and increased until Donald Trump took office. We are still having to throw off the shackles of intimidation in this country.

I lost friends because I took a stand against the enemies of America and the Bible. But losing friends is far less costly than losing AMERICA.

NOW, HERE IS WHY I TOLD YOU THIS.

In order to be a warrior for truth, freedom, Christ, we do not need to be militarily trained, seminary educated or eloquent speakers. All we need to do is warn our friends about the dangers of the New Democratic Party (actually the Communist Party), and all of the insanity that Obama and Biden took us through and where it will take us if we don't stop the madness, the Idiocracy, the Sinsanity.

Warn your friends about the dangers of allowing The Big (circus) Tent Party. Remember the illegal invasion, the financial cost for freeloaders and terrorists and murderers and rapists, attacks on Biblical truth and Common Sense and Biological Sexual Identity and Family Unity, as well as Government promotion of the Mutilation of Children, the freeing of dangerous prisoners, the shut-down of our nation and the releasing for thousands of dangerous criminals, all in the name of the Covid Pandemic. Tell them about the financial burden on hard working, traditional, tax paying citizens, in order to promote the perverted and aberrant lifestyles and social experiments that destroyed children and young people. Tell them about the fallacy of DEI and Critical Race Theory and the promotion of Marxism in the Public Education and "Higher Education." Tell them about the concerted attacks of government and media and special interest groups against girls, young women. Tell them about the propaganda and the fraud tied to government programs, while clamping down on traditional families, churches, Christian schooling, Christian and conservative businesses. AND THE LIST GOES ON.

Now is a good time to fill the social media with truth, in hopes of stirring up the SILENT MAJORITY of the 21st Century. You don't need a passport, a college education, a mission board, a wealthy sponsor, a high-tech computer system, a national organization.

Just use your opportunity to warn others and inform others and encourage others to stand up, speak up, or at least vote against the most destructive political movement this country has ever seen. VOTE REPUBLICAN TO STOP THE MADNESS.

10/19/26 VOTE FOR AMERICA, NOT AGAINST U.S.

10/19/26 VOTE FOR AMERICA, NOT AGAINST U.S. I am exceedingly glad to be an American. I remember when America was America. We may never see A...