Wednesday, September 23, 2026

9/23/26 A MEME FOR VOTING

9/23/26 A MEME FOR VOTING

(I made a comment about a poster meme I shared)

And this just scratches the surface. The Democrat Party is not only Socialist, it is pro-Communist, pro-Islamist, pro-racism, pro-idiocracy (foreign and domestic; federal and local); it is also anti-American (Constitution, culture, citizenship), anti-family, anti-(Christian) faith, anti-freedom, anti-American exceptionalism, anti-common sense. And this just scratches the surface.

A copy of a poster, which listed reasons a black person was going to vote REPUBLICAN.
I will use
D for Democrats
R for Republican

D... Killing babies.
R... Letting babies live.

D... Defunding Police.
R... Supporting Police.

D... Gun Control.
R... Protecting Gun Rights.

D... Open Borders.
R... Border Control.

D... Illegal Immigration.
R... Legal Immigration.

D... Higher Taxes.
R... Tax Breaks.

D... Big Government.
R... Small Government.

D... Lockdowns.
R... Open Economy.

D... Socialism.
R... Capitalism.

D... Political Correctness.
R... Constitutional Freedom.

D... Abortion.
R... Pro-Life

D... Same Sex Marriages.
R... Traditional Marriage.

D... Gender Fluidity.
R... Gender Binary.

WHICH ONE MATTERS TO YOU THE MOST?

10/19/26 VOTE FOR AMERICA, NOT AGAINST U.S.

10/19/26 VOTE FOR AMERICA, NOT AGAINST U.S. I am exceedingly glad to be an American. I remember when America was America. We may never see A...