Tuesday, September 22, 2026

9/22/26 LET ALL WITHIN ME PRAISE HIS NAME

9/22/26 LET ALL WITHIN ME PRAISE HIS NAME

While I was singing the line, "Show me where you brought me from, and where I could have been..." I was humbled and filled with awe, praise and thanksgiving, and as I thought about, "Where I could have been..." I realized, "Without Him, life would be hopeless... Without Him, I'd surely fail... "Without Him, I would be drifting, like a ship without a sail."

I did not initially come to Jesus boasting in my own righteousness (since I had none) even at the age of three, or any time since then. I did not see myself as being independently (inherently) worthy of His favor, even after my salvation. I still do not come to Him because of any self-attained value. I come as an unprofitable servant and have nothing of my own to commend me before God except His grace, mercy and love.

I am aware that His grace has given me forgiveness, cleansing from sin, and an assurance that my life is not only redeemed, but transformed.
I am thankful that He has been kind enough to save me, reconcile me, indwell me, keep me, lead me, use me.
I am so amazingly blessed.

I praise Him because...
God has accepted me into His family,
He has conformed me to the likeness of His Son,
He has imparted to me His Divine nature,
He is leading me from grace to grace, from strength to strength, from faith to faith, from glory to glory,
He gives to me everything I need for life and godliness.

Though there have been times that I failed Him...
He has never failed me.
He never looked for an opportunity to cut me off, even when I did not hold fast to my faith.
He has been there for me, when I was not seeking Him.
He has then accepted me when I did seek Him with the whole heart.

It is fitting for the rescued person to give thanks to the Rescuer.
It is fitting for the Blind to thank the Great Physician for restoring his sight.
It is fitting for the one who has wallowed in sin and died in disgrace to magnify the Savior, Who has raised him from eternal separation and shame.
It is fitting for the redeemed of the Lord to give praise to God for His protection, empowering, leading and the ability to live life set apart and made fit for the Master.

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so.
Give testimony, praise and thanksgiving to the One who restores and makes us more than conquerors.

God's greatness is unspeakable, beyond words.
He truly saves from the gutter most to the uttermost.
Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised.
Let all that is within me praise the Lord.

10/19/26 VOTE FOR AMERICA, NOT AGAINST U.S.

10/19/26 VOTE FOR AMERICA, NOT AGAINST U.S. I am exceedingly glad to be an American. I remember when America was America. We may never see A...