In this video, I was reflecting on my blessings and sharing a warning when a health device I wear started to notify me of a low reading. I could have redone the video, but I figured it is a timely illustration of what I was saying. As it turns out, I am fine. But you never know what the next moment will bring. And remember, sudden change does not always come with a sudden warning. I finished my video, and I intend to finish my course. Stay current with God, and you will always be prepared for your eternal transition.
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2026. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
Saturday, July 11, 2026
7/11/26 BE ALERT AND BE PREPARED
7/11/26 BE ALERT AND BE PREPARED
In this video, I was reflecting on my blessings and sharing a warning when a health device I wear started to notify me of a low reading. I could have redone the video, but I figured it is a timely illustration of what I was saying. As it turns out, I am fine. But you never know what the next moment will bring. And remember, sudden change does not always come with a sudden warning. I finished my video, and I intend to finish my course. Stay current with God, and you will always be prepared for your eternal transition.
In this video, I was reflecting on my blessings and sharing a warning when a health device I wear started to notify me of a low reading. I could have redone the video, but I figured it is a timely illustration of what I was saying. As it turns out, I am fine. But you never know what the next moment will bring. And remember, sudden change does not always come with a sudden warning. I finished my video, and I intend to finish my course. Stay current with God, and you will always be prepared for your eternal transition.
8/31/26 AVOID THE PITFALLS
8/31/26 AVOID THE PITFALLS Walk in the light of revelation, don't grope the obscure.
-
02/27/26 GOD TOLD IT TO NOAH I am finally hearing a basic truth being told, but I think it is a little too late. President Trump stated clea...
-
02/12/26 GOD COMMUNICATES WITH US God is not revealing anything new through so-called prophets. God does speak to His people today, but not ...
-
02/12/26 WE ALREADY KNOW THE ENDING An outline of the demonic plan to destroy America (a plan that has worked in other countries). Bible rej...