Thursday, July 9, 2026

7/09/26 VERBAL CANNIBALISM

7/09/26 VERBAL CANNIBALISM

Pastors tell parishioners not to buy into or distribute gossip, slander, or false witnessing about anyone. Scripture also tells us not to judge others. We should always listen to both sides of an accusation and never side with someone on a crusade of character assassination. Love believes the best. If nothing else, I guess folks have heard of the Golden Rule.

I am amazed (though I should not be) at how many professing Christians readily accept false accusations against faithful believers (and we know who is the father of lies and the accuser of the brethren), and throw godly people to the dogs, not only ruining a child of God and his family but undermining the message of the obedient servant and trashing the Christian witness and ministry of God.

8/31/26 AVOID THE PITFALLS

8/31/26 AVOID THE PITFALLS Walk in the light of revelation, don't grope the obscure.