7/07/26 CALLED TO VICTORY
Victorious Christian living is the fruit of Divine control. If you have a control problem, go to the Creator/Redeemer; spend time with Him, listen to Him, surrender to Him, trust Him, and continue on in faith.
Two of the main components of a powerful life are love and faith, which are miraculous works of God in us. Remember, believers are created in Christ Jesus for the purpose of doing good works.
Ephesians 2:10
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
You and I are exactly who He had in mind.
Luke 9:23
23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
There is a negative (a minus, not an evil) side, and a positive (an addition) side to personal victory.
The negative side of the victorious life (the part that must be removed) is SELF-WILL.
The positive side of the victorious life (the part that adds to our success) is CHRIST IN US.
God's solution may be a complete renewal or replacement, or an overhaul or restoration, or a tuning-up, depending on your current relationship with God. God will give you what you need, but you must seek Him, you must come to Him without any reservation, in complete self-denial.
Jesus said,
1 John 5:1-5
1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2026. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
8/31/26 AVOID THE PITFALLS
8/31/26 AVOID THE PITFALLS Walk in the light of revelation, don't grope the obscure.
-
02/27/26 GOD TOLD IT TO NOAH I am finally hearing a basic truth being told, but I think it is a little too late. President Trump stated clea...
-
02/12/26 GOD COMMUNICATES WITH US God is not revealing anything new through so-called prophets. God does speak to His people today, but not ...
-
02/12/26 WE ALREADY KNOW THE ENDING An outline of the demonic plan to destroy America (a plan that has worked in other countries). Bible rej...