05/27/26 WHO RULES YOUR REALITY?
The "Christian" communities across America need to be alert, honest, focused, and committed to Christ and His word, whatever the cost may be.
Give up the futile and godless idea that human force will save America (or the world) from the incoming tsunami or rising tide of violence, perversion, oppression, torture, whether foreign or domestic.
Christians are told to support the State's responsibility to protect and to punish, even with our taxes. This does not mean that we will personally use violence. We are to obey the State until the State tells us to disobey God.
We are called to bear the Sword of the Spirit, willing to shed our own blood in service to Christ, but we are not called to personally shed the blood of our enemies with the sword of steel. Our personal responsibility is to reconcile, not kill our enemies. Jesus said that if His kingdom was of this world, "THEN" would His servant's fight. But this world's system is not God's kingdom. We are fighting a different war, a spiritual war.
The battles of this world will not bring God's kingdom. Christ and His kingdom will not be brought in through Geo/Political or military actions. Christian weapons are not carnal (earthly, material), but spiritual. Christians do not wrestle (fight) against flesh and blood (human beings).
There are plenty of people who are qualified to fight in the power of the flesh, but even then, it is ultimately a losing battle. There are very few who are signing up for duty in the Lord's army, yet this is the most important battle that will be fought.
The question is not whether you like what I say or not. The question is, "Will you do what God says, or not?" We celebrate those who were willing to die for our country, and rightly so. But folks do not celebrate those who take up the cross and marched into the jaws of death for Jesus.
We, as Christians, need to align with the passage that says, "...they loved not their lives unto death." Rise up o men of God.
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2026. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
8/31/26 AVOID THE PITFALLS
8/31/26 AVOID THE PITFALLS Walk in the light of revelation, don't grope the obscure.
-
02/27/26 GOD TOLD IT TO NOAH I am finally hearing a basic truth being told, but I think it is a little too late. President Trump stated clea...
-
02/12/26 GOD COMMUNICATES WITH US God is not revealing anything new through so-called prophets. God does speak to His people today, but not ...
-
02/12/26 WE ALREADY KNOW THE ENDING An outline of the demonic plan to destroy America (a plan that has worked in other countries). Bible rej...