7/04/26 A SAD SCHEDULE
The USA was founded by imperfect men, but based on Divine wisdom, and just principles found in Christianity, as recorded in the 66 books of the Holy Bible. God gave us, as a nation, the responsibility to self-govern according to His rule of law and grace.
Through the years, wicked men and women, political platforms, elected officials, and appointed judges have been pushing anti-faith, anti-family, anti-freedom policies and bloodthirsty demonic religion on our nation with increasing zeal and enforcement.
We have watched Europe surrender to Socialism (COMMUNISM) and Islamic oppression, to the point that Europe is under the thumb of godless invaders. We are seeing Liberal (Leftist, Progressive, Oppressive) powers gain power, as they overthrow our country.
I love America (though it has been missing since the late 1980s). It is getting "PROGRESSIVELY" worse. I think we have reached the point of no return.
I am grateful for God giving our country and our world a "stay of execution," but our merciful and loving God is also a just and jealous God, and He told us long ago that His Spirit would not always strive with man.
The longer we reject Christ, the more people will align against Him. God allowed us to escape political, financial, religious, and moral destruction as a nation for 250 years.
I remember being taught in Junior High School (more than 60 years ago) that political systems only last about 200 years. I could not believe that would apply to the USA, since our country was less than 190 years old. However, I could not foresee my country collapsing or being overthrown. Now, looking back, it appears that the timeline was accurate. We have maintained an appearance of a Constitutional Republic, as a nation governed by the Rule of Law, but we are no longer the same country we once were. Even with our flaws, America was exceptional and able to correct our problems.
Our problems started to overwhelm us as our leaders and citizenry separated further from God and His word. God is gracious to individuals and nations, but there comes a time when God calls us to account for our blatant rebellion.
I am sorry for those who never saw America. But I am especially sorry for those who will not enter the Kingdom of God because they choose to live under their own rule rather than trust and obey the true and living God.
Hello, I am Pastor David Leroyal Gould and I want to welcome you to Pastor D. L. Gould Musings 2026. You will find "one liners" and "seed thoughts" along with more complete articles and short studies, addressing familiar and unfamiliar subjects. DISCLAIMER: Since I have no control over NEXT BLOG feature on this page and I do not know what will follow, I do not recommend them.
7/08/26 PROPHECY THAT PROVES PROPHECY
7/08/26 PROPHECY THAT PROVES PROPHECY Prophecy can be given for the purpose of foretelling (warning, instruction, or verification), or for t...
-
02/27/26 GOD TOLD IT TO NOAH I am finally hearing a basic truth being told, but I think it is a little too late. President Trump stated clea...
-
02/12/26 GOD COMMUNICATES WITH US God is not revealing anything new through so-called prophets. God does speak to His people today, but not ...
-
02/12/26 WE ALREADY KNOW THE ENDING An outline of the demonic plan to destroy America (a plan that has worked in other countries). Bible rej...